Setting up EOS on the ELLIPAL Hardware Wallet - Create & Import
How to add EOS to your existing cold wallet account
- Upgrade your hardwarewallet to v 1.9.0
(1.1 If you are new to the ELLIPAL - please sync ELLIPAL device to ELLIPAL App first.)
(1.2 If you already have an EOS account available, you can import it to our wallet. See import instruction in the next section)
- Open Cold Wallet->ChooseMulti-Currency Account -> Click on "Add Coin" -> Select EOS -> Enter Password -> Return to Account Homepage
3.Open ELLIPAL App-> Choose the same Account ->"Add coins" -> Scan "App Connection QR Code" on Cold Wallet
4.Register an EOS account on ELLIPAL App (if user doesnot have EOS account)
①Click EOS -> Enter EOS account name -> Share the EOS account QR code to your friends (The point here is to create an EOS account, there must be at least 0.75 EOS inside so an existing EOS account will have to pay for that, this can only be paid by another ELLIPAL)
If you do not have anyone who can help you pay the fee, we can help. Please see here: https://www.ellipal.com/products/help-open-eos-account-ellipal-hardware-wallet
②Friends (or anyone with another ELLIPAL) click on the top left corner of the home page to scan the code frame -> Scan "Register EOS account QR code" -> Pay EOS
(Click the button to enter the cold wallet signature process)
③Registration successful -> EOS account display balance and receipt code button
5.Click EOS account on ELLIPAL App-> Select "Sync account" ->open Cold Wallet and click EOS -> Click "Scan Account Synchronization QR Code" button to enter the scan code page
- Use the cold wallet to scan "Account Synchronization QR Code" on ELLIPAL App to activate EOS
- EOS account is successfully synchronized.
Import EOS Account
If you already have an EOS account, you can import it directly into the ELLIPAL cold wallet via a mnemonic or private key.
1. On the account page, select Add account -> Import account -> Private Key import.
2. Select EOS and input the private key of your current EOS account.
Connect Imported Cold Wallet EOS Account to App
After importing your existing EOS account to the Cold Wallet, you have to connect it to the ELLIPAL App just like other coins.
1. Click "Add coins" button on ELLIPAL App -> Scan Cold Wallet EOS "Connect App QR Code”
2. On the Cold wallet select connect to App on your EOS account. "Connect to App" QR code will show. After adding EOS, the balance and receipt code buttons are displayed.
3. Select EOS Account on ELLIPAL App -> Select "Sync Account"->open cold wallet then select EOS -> Click "Scan Account Synchronization QR Code" button to enter the scan code box
4. Use the cold wallet to scan the ELLIPAL App "Account Synchronization QR Code" to activate EOS