ELLIPAL Version 2.3 update includes both hardware wallet and companion App.
Version 2.3 Includes for Cold Wallet and App:
1. Added support for XVG (Verge), WTC (Waltonchain), HPB (HPB), FLRN (Florijncoin) 2. Long-term and short-term finance products Get 7% annualized income in 15 days; Get 10% annualized income for 90 days; Short-term long-term flexible selection, the minimum order quantity is 100 USDT.
ELLIPAL Titan Update Guide (2.2 to 2.3)
(NOTE: Micro SD card should be inserted into the adapter before being connected to the ELLIPAL Titan as shown in image below. Wallet should also be plugged in to power source for the update to work.)
1. Prepare a blank MicroSD card. The card must be formatted in FAT32. Note: cards larger than 32G cannot be formatted in FAT32 on Windows PC.
2. Download the latest "ellipal_ec02_v2.3.0.zip" from the official website (www.ellipal.com) to your computer.
Make sure to "Save File". This update does not require any decompressing.
(Saving directly to the SD CARD is also acceptable)
Drag and copy update file "ellipal_ec02_v2.3.0.zip" into the prepared SD CARD. Once there is only the update file in the SD CARD, it is ready to be inserted to the ELLIPAL.
Your SD card should look like this before inserting to the ELLIPAL:
3. While the ELLIPAL is off, Insert the SD card into the ELLIPAL and restart device.
4. Go to Settings and select "update". The update will start automatically.
5. The extraction will run for about 20 minutes and it will prompt the user again to "update". Press the button when prompted and the update will run for another 5 minutes.
Update Tutorial Video:
For help please contact email@example.com
or Telegram: t.me/ellipalglobal
ELLIPAL Limited is a cryptocurrency hardware wallet company with its flagship product, the ELLIPAL Titan. ELLIPAL specializes in air-gapped technology, making our hardware wallet one of the most secure in the world. With our secure yet easy-to-use solution, ELLIPAL has been shipped worldwide with users ranging from those very new to crypto to experts in the field.