There are over 18,000 cryptocurrencies in the world.
How much cryptocurrencies grew in terms of popularity can be gauged from the fact that back in 2013, there were only 50 such coins.
As of June 2022, the total market capitalization of all cryptocurrencies combined stands at $1.25 trillion.
If that’s not enough to portray the rise of crypto, refer to the next fact. As per 2021 data, there were over 300 million worldwide users of crypto. Now, that’s impressive.
7 Best Software Platforms to trade cryptocurrency with credit card without any risks
Cryptocurrencies are the go-to investment instrument for millenials. Considering the previous growth trend of certain crypto assets, it is fair to imagine that the next decade would see an unprecedented rise in the adoption rate of these currencies.
Besides, they also pose a tremendous growth opportunity, which is highly probable to outperform the various global stock market indices. That suggests that you should start investing in cryptocurrency at the earliest.
When it comes to investing and trading crypto, one of the most common problems is that a majority of online crypto exchanges don’t allow credit card transactions. However, there are certain websites that allow you to trade with a credit card without any risks.
Today, we will take a look at 6 of those available options. Let’s get started!
MoonPay, a widely popular cryptocurrency payment processor, came into the crypto scene in 2019.
Since its inception, this particular platform has started gaining significant attention from crypto enthusiasts.
One of the biggest USPs of MoonPay is that it allows its users to use not only traditional payment methods, but also debit and credit cards to buy, sell, and trade NFTs and cryptocurrencies. If you are wondering how to buy ethereum on Moonpay, trust us when we say it is a smooth process.
Often labeled as the ‘Paypal of crypto’, the rising popularity of MoonPay can be gauged from the fact that some of the biggest A-list celebrities. The list includes the likes of Snoop Dogg, Ashton Kutcher, Post Malone, Gwyneth Paltrow, Justin Bieber, and others.
According to reports, the company has raised approximately $87 million through funding from these celebrities.
One key way MoonPay differs from other traditional crypto payment providers is that this particular platform allows customers to complete crypto transactions through both on-ramp and off-ramp services.
In this regard, it’s worth noting that the term "on-ramp" refers to the conversion of fiat cash for digital assets, whereas "off-ramp" refers to the reverse procedure. Interestingly, you can use MoonPay to buy NFTs.
- Provides a simple and fast way for users to buy NFTs and cryptocurrencies
- Facilitates fast account verification
- Supports a wide international availability and acceptance
- Available across 160 countries and has a user base of over 5 million.
- Boasts to have some incredible security features, ensuring that your funds and assets are kept safe at all times.
- Seamless user experience with a simple and user-friendly interface, suitable for both beginners and experts
- Extremely quick transactions on the go
- Supports over 80 digital currencies and several Metaverse tokens, like Decentraland and Sandbox
- Fast KYC (Know Your Customer) verification process
- Accepts a wide range of payment options, including credit cards, debit cards, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, etc.
- Responsive customer support
Transaction fees at MoonPay can vary between 1% and 4.5%, depending on the mode of payment you select.
Next on our list is Binance. Headquartered in Malta, Binance has branches all over the world. This particular crypto trading platform can be an ideal choice for both beginners and experts. The site contains about 500 crypto coins, ranging from the big fish Bitcoin to the platform’s native Binance Token.
- Provides a variety of services, including futures trading, margin trading, and much more
- Top-notch security, which includes 2FA and ID verification processes
- More than 500 cryptocurrency options for global users
- Supports ICO (Initial coin offering)
- Offers a very user-friendly interface
On most transactions, their standard charge remains at 0.1 percent. However, they also offer a credit card brokerage service, which charges a slightly higher fee.
Coinbase is without a doubt one of the top cryptocurrency exchange platforms available online. This particular exchange, founded in 2012, currently boasts to have over 30 million active members. Many amateurs who are seeking to get hands-on practice with digital currency trading, use Coinbase, making it one of the most popular platforms globally.
- Faultless, user-friendly, and easy-to-understand interface
- Facilitates quick deposits and accepts a wide variety of payment methods, including credit cards.
- Trade all prominent cryptocurrencies
- Enhanced wallet security
- Education resources to help novice traders and investors
Coinbase’s transaction fee is a flat 1% on all trades.
eToro, founded in 2007, now has become one of the most popular crypto exchanges worldwide. eToro has a dedicated crypto wallet app that uses multisig authorization features to ensure enhanced security of assets.
One of the most amazing features of this particular platform is that it supports both forex and cryptocurrency trading. eToro is available in both web and mobile versions.
Amid all the advantages of eToro, the main drawback of this app is that they only offer 14 crypto coins, only the most prominent ones.
- Supports multi-asset trading, including ETFs, stocks, indices, Crypto, and more
- A massive community of more than 20 million users
- Enhanced security
- Analytics tools available
eToro’s transaction fee is a flat 1% on all types of crypto assets, whether buying or selling. Besides, it also charges $5 for each withdrawal.
Bisq happens to be a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. As it stands, this particular platform has several servers all around the world, making it virtually impenetrable from a cyber attacker's point of view. As a result, in terms of security, Bisq is considered one of the greatest sites for trading cryptocurrencies.
That’s not all, as the platform's source code is being openly shared on Slack and GitHub, making all processes transparent. The platform has a lot of benefits, however, its biggest disadvantage is that you are limited to using wire transfers for making deposits. No other deposit options are available on Bisq.
- Is completely decentralized, where trading occurs on a global P2P network
- Get started immediately on this platform as no identify verification is required
- Claims to never hold your funds, which gives you complete control
- Enhanced privacy and security
- Is a open-source platform, which means your project strategy can be open discussed on Github and Keybase
- Offers a simple and easy-to-use interface which means you can start your first trade in less than 10 minutes
- Decentralizing governance and funding to make the platform self-sustainable and censorship-resistant
- Has its own DAO, the BSQ token
One thing worth considering is that all transactions on the Bisq platform cost around 0.001 BTC in addition to extra mining costs, regardless of whether you are selling or buying crypto assets.
Coinmama is nothing like any other average cryptocurrency exchange platforms. In fact, it is more of a brokerage business. This implies that users can buy their favorite cryptocurrencies directly from the platform, instead of from other people.
One of the other biggest advantages of using Coinmama is that you get access to faster and safer transactions. On the plus side, you may buy up to ten different crypto coins from this platform and still get a good deal.
Another USP of Coinmama is its exceptional customer service.
- Offers a straightforward and user-friendly interface
- Offers high spending limits as you can buy cryptocurrencies with your bank account worth up to USD 30000
- Allows you to sell Bitcoins easily here even though you have purchased from different exchanges
- Strong security measures in place
- A wide range of cryptocurrencies available on the platform
- Offer outstanding customer support
The transaction fees on Coinmama are on the higher side, which generally range between 2.9–3.9 percent per trade, irrespective of whether you’re buying or selling your crypto assets.
The next on our list, Ellipal, is nowhere similar to the products that we have mentioned before. In fact, besides enabling investors to buy and sell crypto assets, Ellipal also offers an air-gapped cold wallet. An air-gapped cold wallet is a crypto wallet that cannot be connected to the internet so that your crypto assets are safe.
Ellipal offers full protection against cyber hacks, unauthorized access, and all other vulnerabilities that come with your wallet being connected to the internet. The biggest advantage of Ellipal is that it gives the owner of the wallet full control over their private keys. As it stands, nothing can get more secure than Ellipal.
Ellipal supports over 10,000 cryptocurrency variants as well as NFTs, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, etc. If you are looking for a wallet that not only gives you full control of your investments but also provides superior security features, Ellipal might be the ideal option for you.
- Extremely easy to use
- Supports multiple accounts and provides unlimited storage space
- Is 100% offline, keeping your assets secured
- Offers protection against supply chain attacks
- Add extra security layers, thanks to its 2-factor authentication mechanism
- Features an auto self-destruct function that restores factory settings when the wallet is tampered
- Buy crypto assets through Ellipal’s mobile app and store them in the cold wallet
There’s a tiny gas fee associated with buying and selling crypto assets on Ellipal.
Cryptocurrency, or decentralized finance as a whole, is the future of the global economy.
If you ask experts, they would say that the best time to invest in crypto assets was a decade ago.
And the next best time, now.
Judging from its past record, crypto will soon reach newer heights. The sooner you enter the market, the higher rewards you can generate.
However, it is important to choose a crypto exchange that fulfills all your criteria. The list we provided above, would hopefully help you decide which crypto exchange platform to choose.
At the end of the day, it all depends on user-friendliness and convenience.
Also, security matters. If you are a newbie, you must learn about hot and cold wallets. Also, you should understand how to move coins between exchanges and cold wallets. It’s utmost for your asset security.
We recommend that you make a thoughtful decision after going through all the products mentioned in our list.