ELLIPAL Version 2.1 update includes both hardware wallet and companion App.
Version 2.1 includes:
1. Added support to ADA. Allows deposit, withdraw and exchange for ADA. 2. Added Segwit for BTC. 3. New "Finance" tab - new and improved exchange and DEX functionalities. 4. Allow setting receive amount for the receive QR codes. 5. Supports passphrase. 6. Bug fixes.
Hardware Wallet Update Guide
* Make sure your hardware wallet is on this version and system version before proceeding.
** If you have version 2.0 but a different system version which is not [ P4081_Ellipal_S_V3 ] or [ P4081_Ellipal_V2 ] - please FOLLOW THIS GUIDE
1. Prepare a blank MicroSD card. The card must be formatted in FAT32. Note: cards larger than 32G cannot be formatted in FAT32 on Windows PC.
2. Download the latest "ellipal_v2.1.0.zip" from the official website (www.ellipal.com) to your computer.
Make sure to "Save File". This update does not require any decompressing.
(Saving directly to the SD CARD is also acceptable)
Drag and copy update file "ellipal_v2.1.0" into the prepared SD CARD. Once there is only the update file in the SD CARD, it is ready to be inserted to the ELLIPAL.
Make sure your SD card looks like this before inserting it to the ELLIPAL - only one zip file inside the card.
3. While the ELLIPAL is off, Insert the SD card into the ELLIPAL and restart device.
4. Go to Settings and select "update". The update file should be recognized by the hardware wallet. Click "start" to begin the update.
5. The update will run and finishes itself. This will take about 5 minutes. After the update, you can continue using as normal.
ELLIPAL Limited is a block-chain technology company with a focus on cryptocurrency users. ELLIPAL is founded in 2017 and headquartered in Hong Kong. ELLIPAL's mission is to "Connect everyone safely and conveniently to the Block-chain" and to build a community for block-chain users and projects.