Warranty and Refund Policy
ELLIPAL offers warranty service for all of our devices and carry a full warranty for the period specified. Some ELLIPAL products carry different warranty periods due to the nature of the product’s design, manufacture or expected use, the warranty applies from the date of purchase by the customer.
Important: Please ensure the details is completed at the time of purchase and presented to the dealer for warranty service, otherwise your warranty may be affected. ELLIPAL represents and warrants that this unit and its accessories, under normal use for the warranty period，are free from error, improper or inferior workmanship, material, or design. This warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
For the ELLIPAL unit------a period of 12 months from the date-of-purchase
For the battery------a period of 6 months from the date-of-purchase
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Defects and damage cause during the transportation,loading and unloading of the product.
- Defects caused by unauthorized attempts to dismantle or reassemble the product.
- Defects and damage due to the product being used in a way different from its normal customary manner,
- Defects caused by uncontrollable force e including but not limited to fire, earthquakes, lighting strikes and wars.
-Defects caused by improper use, care, maintenance and handling of the product that do not comply with instructions in the user manual.
Normal wear and tear, including but not limited to the case:
The product serial number recorded on the warranty document is inconsistent with the one imprinted or labeled on the product.
If product defect results from normal usage, this warranty and the invoice that records the product DID number shall be presented to a designated maintenance center for free maintenance services.
This warranty will be null and void for any of the following events:
- If the DID umber of warranty seal on the product has been defaces or removed.
- If any of the terms and conditions specified in this warranty has been altered or modified in any way without prior written consent of ELLIPAL.
- If the purchase receipt or proof of purchase cannot be provided.
If you submit a valid claim under this warranty. ELLIPAL will either repair, replace or refund your device at its own discretion. Warranty benefits are in addition to rights provides under local consumer laws.
To request a refund, please contact us via:
Please let us know the reason of your refund and we will request refund through our payment gateway.
If you use Coinpayments to purchase, please let us know which coin you used and your address.
You can expect a refund within one or two days.
Any refunds will need customer to ship back the product. ELLIPAL will not cover the shipping fee unless we determined that product is malfunctioned.
If reason for refund includes: "I do not like" or "I do not know how to use", we will not accept the refund request.