Transaction signing using QR code is a new idea for many people but it is much easier and fast (and secure!) once you get it. Follow the steps and the video below to understand.
1. If you want to send BTC, for example,
go to your account on your ELLIPAL App and select BTC.
2. Select "Send" at the bottom right corner.
3. Enter the amount you wish to send in BTC, fill in the destination address and select your gas fee. Once done, select "submit".
4.Double check your transaction details. Tap the dark area of the screen to reveal your "Unsigned Data QR Code".
5. Now, on your ELLIPAL Titan, go to your account and select BTC. Select "Sign" icon on the right.
6. Input your password and press "Ok". This will turn on the camera on the ELLIPAL Titan.
7. Use the ELLIPAL Titan to scan the "Unsigned Data QR Code" on the ELLIPAL App. Double check the details and select "Ok".
8. The ELLIPAL Titan will generate "Signed Data QR code".
9. On the ELLIPAL App, select "Scan Signed Data QR Code", the App will turn on its camera.
10. Use the App to scan the "Signed Data QR code" on the ELLIPAL Titan to finish sending.
11. On the App, you can press on ETH again to check on your transaction history