ELLIPAL Update Guide
New Version Update 3.11.0
1. Added WalletConnect v2 support;
2. Added ADA token feature;
3. EOS, BCHA, ELA, FIRO, GRS, HPB, CMT, CRO, PTN, and ECA are no longer supported;
4. Improved invite and rating pop-up;
5. Optimized various details.
Check The Version of Your ELLIPAL Cold Wallet
1) Go to settings;
2) Select "About";
3) See ELLIPAL's version.
Step 1 Download Update File
Make sure to "Save File". You can also save it directly to the SD card. If you did not save it directly, copy the update file to the SD card.If the update file is the only file on the SD card, the preparation is complete.
Please do not change name of the update file or unzip it. Keep it as it is (Ellipal_ec02_v3.11.0)
PLEASE NOTE: For Mac OS, the preferences within your browser (Safari, Chrome etc) must be set to "stop automatically unzipping downloaded zip files" for the updated file to be extracted properly. It will not work unless it is a zip file.
Step 2 Setting up the Adapter for ELLIPAL Titan
FOLLOW THESE STEPS CAREFULLY
1 - Insert SD card into adapter.
2 - Connect USB cable to adapter and a power source.
3 - Turn on ELLIPAL Titan.
4 - Connect adapter to Titan.
*Note: Use a standard power socket, not a laptop to protect your device.
Step 3 Initiating the Update
1 - On Titan, go to "Settings" > "Update".
2 - Click "Start update" and wait 3 minutes.
*Note: Titan will restart during the update. Please don't worry and don't touch it.
Please double-check the following instructions:
1. Make sure the SD card is formatted to FAT32 (Allocation unit size to 32kb).
2. Make sure the SD card has been emptied and has only 1 update file in it.
3. Make sure the SD card has been plugged into the adapter totally.
4. Make sure the Titan device is being charged during updating.