ELLIPAL Version 2.0 update includes both hardware wallet and companion App.
Hardware Wallet Update Guide
Please Note: NOTE: The update file has already finished downloading beforehand in this video. Its size is 282 MB so it will take some time. This is a big update focused on improving security, hence the large size and long update time. Thank you for your patience. Also, all four files must be used for this update.
1. Prepare a blank MicroSD card. The card must be formatted in FAT32. Note: cards larger than 32G cannot be formatted in FAT32 on Windows PC.
2. Download the latest "v2.0.zip" from the official website (www.ellipal.com) to your computer. (You would need winrar or winzip to extract the zipfile)
Note - It should has four files like this after extract:
Drag and copy these four to your prepared mirco SD card. No need to further extract the "update" zip file
3. While the ELLIPAL is off, Insert the SD card into the ELLIPAL and restart device.
4. Go to Settings and select "update". The update file should be recognized by the hardware wallet. Click "start" to begin the update.
5. The update will run and finishes itself. This will take about 9 minutes. After the update, you can continue using as normal.